Frequently Asked Questions.
Q. What type of sites are accepted?
Q. What type of sites are not accepted?
Q. Do I have to place your logo on my sites to be listed?
Q. How do I submit a site?
Q. How do I know If my link appeared in the directory?
Q. How do I find or edit my link information?
Q How do I get linking codes?
Q. How many links can I submit?
Q. How do I put my site higher on the list?
Q. What do "regular", "recip", "sponsor" mean?
Q. I forgot my password?
Q. What type of sites are accepted? To top
- All dating related sites. This means "DATING RELATED" for those who can not read English in lower case.
We are building the quality directory and all "non dating" submissions will rejected.
- Must have original domain name.
Q. What type of sites are not accepted? To top
- Porno sites or sites having links, banners or pop up/unders to porno sites.
- Affiliate sites. You can not submit your site if your site is affiliated with the other site. We know many sites which are heavily promoted by their affiliates and to prevent our directory from cluttering the listing with the sites of identical content we decided not to accept such site for listing. Please consider only SPONSOR inclusion.
- Sites with not original content. An example of such site is a webpage filled with banners and link directories logos.
- Sites hosted on free web servers (Geocities, tripod, etc.).
Q. Do I have to place your logo on my sites to be listed? To top
- No. It is not required. But if you do place our logo, voting form or hidden pop under window code your site may be placed on top positions. All codes may be placed on any page of your site. The only thing you have to keep in mind: if our links are not active (not producing any traffic or votes) because you put them on no traffic pages - your site will stay on the lowest positions guaranteed. No matter how many of our links you put there.
Q. How do I submit a site? To top
- You have to register as a member (free). Otherwise, you will not be able to submit your link.
- You have to verify your membership via your registered e-mail (it should tell you after registration).
- You login using your user name/password. Login link is located at the bottom of every page.
- After you login you go to the index (main) page and choose category you are interested in.
- At the bottom of listing in the category there is a link "Suggest new link". You click it.
- Fill out all the fields. The more info you put in the better. If you put just one line for description your link may be rejected. If you do not care what your listing says about your site then we do not bother to list your site either. We look for quality sites and quality submissions.
NOTE: you submit your site as REGULAR type link. Whatever you change here will be ignored anyway.
- Your link will be submitted for reviewing. If your site meets our submission and quality guidelines it will appear in the directory.
Q. How do I know If my link appeared in the directory? To top
- Once we review your site and approve it you will receive an e-mail form us.
Q. How do I find or edit my link information? To top
- You have to login.
- After you login you can find your link(s) by doing one of the following:
a) do a search for your link.
b) go to "view profile" at the bottom of every page. Once you are there just click " show all links submitted by ..."
c) Go to the category and find your link in the listing
- Once you find your link it will have icon EDIT beside it. Click it and it will take you to link edit page.
NOTE: all editing is a subject of reviewing too so please do not try to put your link to sponsor group. Abusing our time will not be tolerated.
Q How do I get linking codes? To top
- When you find your link in the directory (you must be logged in) you will see "Get linking codes ....." under your your listing or click "Details" within your listing and at bottom of "Details" page find the linking codes.
Q. How many links can I submit? To top
- You can submit as many links as you wish using your one membership. However, if all links have the same content and/or lead to another site they will be rejected.
Q. How do I put my site higher on the list? To top
- All sites are listed according to their link type : starting from regular (the lowest) through sponsor: general (the highest). This link type order never changes which means Regular link group will always be at the bottom of the listing. However, you may want to put your site before many of your competitors. To do so you must place some of our codes on your site. Your position will depend on how many people vote for your site and how much traffic you give back to us. If combination of both is better then on your competitors listed in the same link group (regular, reciprocal, etc.) your site will automatically will be placed on top of that group (not category). For this reason we recommend you to use a combination of one of our pop under window codes and a voting form on your site. If you placed any of our pop under window codes on your site you have to let us know what code you used. If you do not let us know we will never know and your site will not be placed higher.
The other option is to pay for higher position. See advertising info page.
Q. What do "regular", "recip", "sponsor" mean? To top
- All links in every category are broken into link groups (or types). You can see what group a link belongs to under each link listing. There are following link groups (types):
regular - Free listing. Sites without reciprocal links or with reciprocal links producing 0 of traffic via those links. The lowest positions in each category.
recip (reciprocal) - Free listing. Sites which have active (generating some traffic) links to our site. Located before regular.
link partner - Free listing. Sites which have very active links (generating at least 40-50 votes or visits to our site a day). Located on top of every category and possibly to preferred sites for that category as additional listing. Subject to additional promoting on other pages too.
sponsor: day-1.0 - Paid listing. Sites which pay a fixed amount a day. (1.0, 2.0, 3.0, etc - means dollars a day). Located before regular and reciprocal. May be listed in additional categories if related and preferred sites.
sponsor: click-0.10 - Paid listing. Sites which pay per each click. 0.10, 0.11, 0.12, etc. is amount per each click). Located before all of the above. May be listed in additional categories if related and preferred sites.
sponsor: general - Paid listing. Sites which pay some money in advance (but pay the cheapest rates) to be listed on top and everywhere else if related.
Q. I forgot my password?
- Use your registered e-mail on login page and you will receive new password. Once you login you may change your password to whatever you want.
Any other questions? Contact us.